Counselling can help you to:-
- Identify unhelpful patterns in behaviour.
- Cope more effectively through periods of crisis
- Increase your confidence and self-esteem
- Let go of previous traumas and past hurts
- Acknowledge frightening or painful feelings
- Set goals for your future
- Make decisions or choices
- Develop skills to cope with future challenging situations
Many years of experience in education, the NHS, and in private organisations, has taught me the factors which I believe are most important in helping people move forward, to live their lives more effectively, and to feel empowered.
I won’t tell you what to do, but will help guide and support you to find your own solutions to resolve any issues you may have.
By offering you a warm and supportive relationship, giving you time and space to talk about your difficulties in a confidential environment, and really listening to you, I can help you start to heal and to feel better about life.